Digital Manga & Light Novels
What if you woke up one morning, and everything changed?
It's one week before Christmas Eve, and Haruhi and the S.O.S. Brigade (a club for her high school's strangest and most extraordinary students) are gearing up for holiday festivities. But just before the fun kicks off, Kyon, the only “normal” member, wakes up in a weird alternate dimension, one where Haruhi attends another school entirely, Nagato the time traveling robot is just an ordinary human, and Mikuru (the cute girl of Kyon's dreams) doesn't even recognize him-in other words, S.O.S. Brigade never existed.
The only clue Kyon can find is a bookmark left by the robot version of Nagato, which leads him on a quest back in time, where he interacts with the storyline from “Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody”, a short story from the previous Haruhi book, The Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya.
This fun and quirky holiday tale is reminiscent of A Christmas Carol and It's a Wonderful Life.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please check the settlement page for the determined value.
* Boosted Coin will not be granted when using coupons.
* Pre-order Coin (x5) is calculated based upon the Standard Coin.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Available in the following region(s)
This book is only available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.