Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
In order to become the battle shrine maiden to defeat the raging god Yusemi， the living god Koharu has been raised in Isshinden Temple. She was promised that she may leave the temple once she became a fully-fledged god. However， she runs away， wanting to see boys. She encounters Yajuro， a serious boy who practices kendo， and his cousin Haruchika. Along with Yatsutose， who came to search for Koharu， they fight Yusemi. Koharu finds out who her enemies are， as well as the secret of her birth. She eventually finds out who she really needs to destroy， the true enemies.
(C)SHINICHIRO TAKADA/ Beaglee Inc.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||HOW TO CREATE A GOD., Volume Collections|
|Japanese Title||神さまのつくりかた。 (Kami-sama no Tsukurikata.)|
|Alternative Title||How to Make a God, Kamisama no Tsukurikata.|
|Genre||Manga ,Shounen ,Completed Series ,Martial Arts ,Action|
|Available since||December 12, 2017 (07:00 AM) PT / December 13, 2017 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.