Tamae Kagami is an employee who tends to sleep more than most people, so everyone calls her "Ms. Break." After working on a bug in the game her company created, she takes a long nap?only to wake up to a strange window on her computer screen that prompts her to input a level number. Although she doesn't know what the level is for, she inputs 9,000, just for fun, and presses the enter key. Before she knows it, she wakes up again?this time, she's reborn in a parallel universe.
©Yuusuke Miyauchi/Renta Comics
|Series Title||Ms. Break Needs a Break! -I'm a Friend of Humans, Even Though I Was Reborn As a Strong Demon- (Manga)|
|Genre||Manga ,Fantasy ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Adventure ,Chapter Release ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Workplace|
|Available since||August 16, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / August 16, 2022 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||27pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.