Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Two stories continue the adventure in Volume 8 of the Haruhi Suzumiya series.
<u>Editor-in-Chief, Straight Ahead!</u>Since the beginning of the year, the SOS Brigade has been masking as the Literature Club to be recognized as an official high school organization. But when the new student council president threatens to disband the group, the members must write a collection of literature. Naturally, Haruhi assume the role of editor-in-chief and leads the team to publication with hilarious results.
<u>Wandering Shadow</u><u></u>From writers to detectives, the SOS Brigade does it all. When fellow classmate Sanaka comes to the club seeking help, the team (well, Haruhi) is up to the task. A well-trodden popular park path has suddenly begun to terrify the neighborhood dogs, and Haruhi suspects that its being haunted by animal spirits. It looks like the SOS Brigade is about to perform its first first canine exorcism!
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||The Haruhi Suzumiya Series|
|Japanese Title||涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu)|
|By (author)||Nagaru Tanigawa|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Shounen ,Anime ,Mystery ,Comedy ,School Life ,Supernatural ,Completed Series ,YouTuber Recommendations|
|Available since||March 02, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / March 02, 2018 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||221pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Available in the following region(s)
This book is only available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.