In heaven's Animal Design Department, designers create a variety of new animals daily while contending with the unreasonable requests of their client: God. Funny, interesting, and full of useful information, this series answers questions such as, “Why can't unicorns exist?”, “What makes an animal taste delicious?”, “What's the most powerful creature in the ocean?”, and, “Bird versus snake: who would win?” You won't believe it's a manga series when you read up on the featured animals in the included encyclopedia entries. Heavenly Design Team will make your next trip to the zoo or aquarium 100 times more fun!
(C) Hebi-zou & Tsuta Suzuki, Tarako / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Heaven's Design Team|
|Japanese Title||天地創造デザイン部 (Tenchi Souzou Design-bu)|
|Alternative Title||[Ten-De-Bu] What a strange animal!|
|Writer||Hebi-Zou / Tsuta Suzuki|
|Genre||Manga ,Seinen ,Fantasy ,Comedy ,Slice of Life ,Anime ,Winter Anime 2021 ,Workplace|
|Available since||May 18, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / May 18, 2018 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||154pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.