Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
En-chan has been struggling with her manga, and it's left her feeling depressed. Hoping to cheer her up, Koeda suggests that their class should open a café inspired by En-chan's favorite series—Magical Honey—for the school cultural festival. Later that fall, Koeda and Masamune end up in the same group for the school field trip. They share plenty of fun, romantic moments while traveling through Nara and Kyoto, but partway through their trip, an unexpected incident interrupts their plans! Check out volume 11 of the slow-burn romance of a pure-hearted girl stumbling through love.
Rumi Ichinohe / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||My Sweet Girl|
|Japanese Title||きみはかわいい女の子 (Kimi wa Kawaii Onnanoko)|
|Alternative Title||You're so sweet girl.|
|Genre||Manga ,Romance ,School Life ,Shoujo ,Slice of Life ,Back To School 2021! ,Kodansha: Line-Wide Manga Sale|
|Available since||November 03, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / November 03, 2020 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||177pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.