Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
When Leigh was 10, Morgan became her stepbrother when their parents married. The tall 18-year-old boy gave Leigh a warm welcome and showed her what it was like to belong to a loving family. Ten years later, Morgan has moved abroad, but he left believing that Leigh was a despicable person following a terrible misunderstanding. A year later they meet again, but Leigh's hope that all will be well as soon as she explains herself is swept away as she is greeted by a cold and distant Morgan...
KAZUKO FUJITA／AMANDA BROWNING
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.