In the sixth volume of 14 Days in Shonan, Onizuka has to step out of the White Swan orphanage to attempt to change the entire culture of the Shonan youth scene. The White Swan appears to be heading in the right direction, however there is an outside source that is influencing the home in a negative way. This is a group of youths that is intent on waging war against adults. They feel that the adult world is what is wrong with their lives and they refuse to play by their rules.
Together these teens have created a group called the Oedipus Club. The Oedipus Club is an unusual gang that actively hunts down ignorant or weak-willed adults often blackmailing them or setting them up for insignificant assualt charges. Given that the "crimes" are alleged by youths the adult suspects are often treated as child abusers and occassionally sex offenders often damaging their lives forever.
The GTO must take on this gang and break them up before they destroy the White Swan. It is a race for their survival...keep the club going or save the White Swan from being burned to the ground!
GTO: 14 Days in Shonan Toru Fujisawa/Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.