Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
It's a time of grumbling rebellion and brooding revolution. Gabriel de la Serna, the teenage son of a well-to-do family, has gone into hiding. He fled, limping, into the forest. He had come to San Juan, a little village nestled in the mountains, to paint the Passion of the Christ. There he came to understand the passion of the villagers, the country folk, all victims of military repression. Nourished by a sense of divine justice, he begins to understand the villainy of those in power and their cronies. When he's eventually taken in and treated by the guerillas camped out in the forest, he lies about his family name and swaps his pencils and paint brushes for firearms. As he gazes beyond the surface and deeper into the depths, Gabriel also discovers his own humanity, made of flesh and desires...
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.