Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
After rescuing hostages from a robber in Tockerbrot, Lud and Sven are caught up in a string of misfortune. Citizens protest outside the shop, Lud has his war history scrutinized, and Mary returns to haunt him with ghosts from his past.
One day, Sven returns to Tockerbrot Bakery to find a robber has holed up inside with hostages! Lud—and Sven, after she plunges in—are able to resolve the crisis, but it marks the beginning of a string of unfortunate events. A group of citizens begins protesting outside the shop, clamoring for justice and drastically hurting Tockerbrot's customer flow. Later, when Lud appears in court as a witness, his actions during the war fall under scrutiny. To make matters worse, Mary—a woman Lud believed to be dead—has returned to haunt him yet again with ghosts from his past. What can Sven do to stop her Master from giving up on life as a baker?!
Copyright (C) 2017 SOW Illustrations Copyright (C) 2017 Zaza
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||The Combat Baker and Automaton Waitress|
|Japanese Title||戦うパン屋と機械じかけの看板娘（オートマタンウェイトレス） (Tatakau Panya to Automaton Waitress)|
|Alternative Title||Tatakau Panya to Kikaijikake no Kanban Musume|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Action ,Comedy ,Fantasy ,Bonus Items ,Full-size Illustration ,MOST WANTED ,Completed Series ,Halloween Fair 2020: Non Human|
|Available since||December 07, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / December 07, 2018 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||171pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.