Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Adrift in search of more profit and tasty morsels, the Quin Zaza touches down in the bustling commercial town of Majuro. There, Mika has a run-in with Captain Kurga, head of the infamous ""Slayers"". Unlike the Quin Zaza, the Slayers are hired killers who hunt down dragons by any means necessary, no matter how cruel or vicious. Mika and Kurga... When the two men with opposite ideologies come head to head, skies know what'll happen!
Taku Kuwabara / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Drifting Dragons|
|Japanese Title||空挺ドラゴンズ (Kuutei Dragons)|
|Alternative Title||Airborne Dragons|
|Genre||Manga ,Anime ,Action ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Drama ,Fantasy ,Seinen ,Comedy April Promotion|
|Available since||April 07, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / April 07, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||192pages (*note)|
|Chapters included in this volume||Drifting Dragons Chapter 36
Drifting Dragons Chapter 37
Drifting Dragons Chapter 38
Drifting Dragons Chapter 39
Drifting Dragons Chapter 40
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.