AN UPHILL BATTLE Prepared to do what they need to or die trying， Fairy Tail faces off against the vast hordes of the Alvarez Empire. They’ve retaken the port town of Hargeon， but the battles are hard， and every victory is costly. Fairy Tail’s prisoner， Brandish， makes an offer to act as a go-between in a negotiation with August， a man known as the strongest of the Spriggan 12. Fairy Tail is desperate， but can Brandish be trusted? Meanwhile， Gajeel’s group has fought a fierce battle to rescue the members of Saber Tooth and regain lost ground， but powerful enemies are close， which could mean more despair for the embattled members of Fairy Tail…
(C) Hiro Mashima/ Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Fairy Tail|
|Genre||Manga ,Action ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Fantasy ,Magic ,Anime ,Completed Series ,Non-Human ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Dragon ,Cats|
|Available since||November 28, 2016 (07:00 AM) PT / November 29, 2016 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||210pages (*note)|
Sale ends Sep 27, 2023
(08:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.