Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
He's in love with Ayumi, but if he confesses his feelings, the world as we know it, is over. Jindo does nothing but wants him to love her as she sets up her wildly sexy traps for him. Poor Koki Nakagawa is already exhausted over having to pivot between these two, when a mysterious, well-to-do young woman named Tenshi Konoe shows up out of nowhere and starts gunning for him! "Does that mean I have a chance...?" Will it be the world, her, or this new third choice, Heaven!? The supremely extravagant, ultimate choice romcom is headed for an even richer development!!
Will It Be the World or Her? Atsushi Uchiyama/Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Will It Be the World or Her?|
|Japanese Title||世界か彼女か選べない (Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai)|
|Alternative Title||The World or Her|
|Genre||Manga ,Ecchi ,Romance ,School Life ,Shounen ,Supernatural|
|Available since||May 18, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / May 18, 2021 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||192pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.