Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
After her father's death, Faith's guardian, Stone, has been paying for her school fees and living costs without her knowledge. "He was always the person I went to when I had problems..." But he's only looking after her as her guardian. "I can't let him pay for me any longer!" So Faith quits school and begins to work to repay her debt to Stone. Unable to persuade her to change her mind, Stone offers her a proposition... "In return for writing off your debt, will you marry me?" Stone tells Faith that his mother will not hand over her company to him until he is married. A proposal from a man she loves...but it's all just a business deal!
ESU CHIHARA／ANNE MARIE RODGERS
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.