Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
It's her first summer training camp. On the morning of the second day, when Kao, who's worn out from carrying out her manager duties all day, wakes up, she's in the same futon with Kuze-kun for some reason?! The calm and cool Kuze-kun covers for her, and nobody finds out, but her heart is pounding...! Amidst all of this, the girls of the volleyball club ask her to find out if Kiryu-kun has a girl he likes... Haruka Mitsui has drawn a dazzling after-school love! When Kuze-kun and Kiryu-kun swing into action, temperatures rise swiftly in this third volume!
Haruka Mitsui / Kodansha Ltd.
Sale ends May 24, 2021
(08:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||I Fell in Love After School|
|Japanese Title||放課後、恋した。 (Houkago, Koishita.)|
|Genre||Manga ,Drama ,Romance ,School Life ,Shoujo ,Your New Favorite Series Awaits! Manga ,Kodansha promotion: Shojo & Josei|
|Available since||April 28, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / April 28, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||160pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.