Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
At long last, Yu can feel her relationship with Kurosaki-kun making some real progress after their Valentine's Day connection--but she's well aware that she and her bossy boyfriend are still far from on the same page, feelings-wise. Just as Yu psyches herself up to conclusively turn Kurosaki-kun's head her way, the precarious pair is split up in the new school year's class change! Even more worrying, the new transfer student--who happens to also be the prettiest girl in their grade year--has her sights set on Kurosaki-kun, and she's willing to push much harder than the Black Prince's usual fangirls. But Yu's biggest surprise might come from Kurosaki-kun himself. Does the notorious Black Devil have a sweet side…?!
(C) Makino / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Defying Kurosaki-kun|
|Japanese Title||黒崎くんの言いなりになんてならない (Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai)|
|Genre||Manga ,Drama ,Romance ,School Life ,Shoujo ,Slice of Life|
|Available since||September 18, 2019 (01:00 AM) PT / September 18, 2019 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||174pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.