Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
APPEARANCES CAN BE DECEIVING The battle between The Seven Deadly Sins and The Ten Commandments rages on! Badly wounded, Ban, Jericho, and Elaine retreat from Galland and Melascula in the nick of time. While escaping, they take refuge in a bar buried in the depths of a cave, but the proprietor is more than he appears to be. Meanwhile, the announcement of a Fighting Festival ? which promises to grant its winner any wish ? draws Meliodas and company to Vaizel. Will The Seven Deadly Sins finally be able to reunite, or is it just another elaborate scheme concocted by The Ten Commandments?
(C) Nakaba Suzuki / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||The Seven Deadly Sins|
|Japanese Title||七つの大罪 (Nanatsu no Taizai)|
|Genre||Manga ,Action ,Adventure ,Fantasy ,Supernatural ,Shounen ,Anime ,Fall Anime 2019 ,Kodansha 2019 Highlights ,Winter Anime 2020|
|Available since||March 13, 2017 (10:00 PM) PT / March 14, 2017 (02:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
|Chapters included in this volume||The Seven Deadly Sins, Chapter 145
The Seven Deadly Sins, Chapter 146
The Seven Deadly Sins, Chapter 147
The Seven Deadly Sins, Chapter 148
The Seven Deadly Sins, Chapter 149
The Seven Deadly Sins, Chapter 150
The Seven Deadly Sins, Chapter 151
The Seven Deadly Sins, Chapter 152
The Seven Deadly Sins, Chapter 153
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.