Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
“Steel Lady Nanase”--the urban legend of a faceless, bloodthirsty phantom who had once been a voluptuous idol-- as gone from myth to terrifying reality thanks to Rikka's powers. In order to defeat this fictitious monster, Kotoko continues to present her “four solutions” to create a new “truth,” as Kuro uses his abilities to defeat the spectre once and for all. With two solutions rejected and only two remaining, can Kotoko's invented inference put the myth of the Steel Lady to rest once and for all, or is the fate of her and Kur0's futures completely out of her hands?
Chashiba Katase / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Japanese Title||虚構推理 (Kyokou Suiri)|
|Alternative Title||Invented inference, Stranger Case|
|Genre||Manga ,Shounen ,Mystery ,Comedy ,Supernatural ,Anime ,Winter Anime 2020 ,Kodansha Promotion: New Anime Season ,Stay Home, Stay Safe and Read|
|Available since||September 25, 2017 (09:00 PM) PT / September 26, 2017 (01:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||258pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.