Alus Reigin, the No. 1 Magicmaster, wants to retire at age 16 from fighting the Fiends threatening humanity, but instead is pressed into service training his successors, two beautiful Magicmaster girls! An epic fantasy saga begins.
In a world where the Fiends run rampant... Magicmaster Alus Reigin, the young prodigy that has defeated more Fiends and reclaimed more of humanity's lost territory than anyone else alive, requests retirement from military service at age 16.
But due to the twists and turns of fate surrounding his status as the No. 1 Magicmaster in the nation--the top Magicmaster out of more than 100,000--he ends up as a student at a special magical institute, hiding his identity and training his successors - a pair of beautiful Magicmaster girls! Not to mention continuing to defeat Fiends in secret...
Get ready--the epic adventure of the Greatest Magicmaster Alus Reigin begins now!
Copyright (C) 2017 Izushiro Illustrations Copyright (C) 2017 Karin Suzuragi
|Series Title||The Greatest Magicmaster's Retirement Plan|
|Japanese Title||最強魔法師の隠遁計画 (Saikyou Mahoushi no Inton Keikaku)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Fantasy ,Adventure ,School Life ,Supernatural ,Action ,Harem ,Romance ,Magic ,Drama ,Full-size Illustration|
|Available since||May 14, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / May 14, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||247pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.