Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Two cyborg girls… One tremendous power!
When Nanakorobi Nene, a cybernetically-enhanced girl-next-door, heads to the island metropolis of Cenancle to live with her aunt, she has no way of knowing what's in store for her. A chance meeting intertwines her fate with that of the super-rich inventor, Uzal Delilah, and her adorable and grumpy companion, Clarion, who happens to be a cyborg just like Nene. Nene is thrilled to make a friend, but there’s more to Uzal and Clarion-and the island of Cenancle itself-than meets the eye. When a super-powered terrorist threatens Cenancle, Uzal claims that the only way to avert disaster is for Nene to team up with Clarion and use their combined powers-abilities Nene never even knew she had!
(C) Koushi Rikudou, (C) Shirow Masamune 2013
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Pandora in the Crimson Shell: Ghost Urn|
|Japanese Title||紅殻のパンドラ (Koukaku no Pandora)|
|Publisher||Seven Seas Entertainment|
|Genre||Manga ,Sci-fi ,Anime ,Comedy ,Action ,Ecchi ,Girl's Love / Yuri ,Non-Human ,Comedy April Promotion|
|Available since||March 29, 2017 (08:00 AM) PT / March 30, 2017 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||200pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.