Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
“Perhaps I'm smaller than I think as well”
Volume 8 of The Diary of Ochibi is full of good cheer. For the first time, Ochibi ventures out of his hometown Kamakura and meets new friends!
The Diary of Ochibi portrays the natural beauties of Japan through the four seasons, delicately drawn by manga creator Moyoco Anno using both pochoir and watercolor techniques. In addition to the main story, this volume contains two bonus episodes of Monochrome Ochibi.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.