""Perhaps I'm smaller than I think as well"" Volume 8 of The Diary of Ochibi is full of good cheer. For the first time, Ochibi ventures out of his hometown Kamakura and meets new friends! The Diary of Ochibi portrays the natural beauties of Japan through the four seasons, delicately drawn by manga creator Moyoco Anno using both pochoir and watercolor techniques. In addition to the main story, this volume contains two bonus episodes of Monochrome Ochibi.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.