Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Zoshigaya. Gotanda. Kinshicho. Komazawa Daigaku. Nakano. These were your “No.1 most desirable places to live”?!
The Shigeta Twins run a real estate agency in Kichijoji and keep complaining about the changes the area is going through. However, their office is highly sought after by young ladies who believe the hype that Kichijoji is the coolest place to live! That's why, today, they will introduce you to some great under-the-radar neighborhoods other than Kichijoji. This is the first volume of this love-stroll apartment-hunt manga by a great new comedic talent, Hirochi Maki!
(C) Makihirochi / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Is Kichijoji the Only Place to Live?|
|Japanese Title||吉祥寺だけが住みたい街ですか？ (Kichijouji dake ga Sumitai Machi desu ka?)|
|Genre||Manga ,Seinen ,Slice of Life ,Kodansha promotion: Digital First ,Kodansha: Manga Munchies|
|Available since||July 24, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / July 24, 2018 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.