Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
A new series from Shinobu Ohtaka, creator of ""Magi""! The setting is Japan's Warring States period, and the country has been conquered by demons. Two boys, Musashi and Kojiro, have made it their dream to form the strongest band of bushi and eradicate the demons. A one-of-a-kind Japanese fantasy!
The only weapon that can stand against a Demon God is a demon metal sword. Only those who can successfully undergo a ""katana test"" and be chosen by a demon metal sword are able to join the fight against the demons. However, while Musashi is taking his test, a mysterious shadow deep in his heart appears and shows him scenes from his childhood. In order to move forward, Musashi will first need to turn back and face his dark past...
Shinobu Ohtaka / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Japanese Title||オリエント (Oriento)|
|Genre||Manga ,Shounen ,Historical ,Fantasy ,Adventure ,Action ,Ecchi|
|Available since||July 07, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / July 07, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||192pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.