Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Futaro Uesugi the private tutor has come down sick after the school trip, but not even illness can keep him from trying to get the quints to study! As he tries to get closer to the five girls, he ends up driving a wedge between them instead. And just when he's about to hit rock bottom, Futaro's past catches up to him in a big way?! The drama continues in volume 5.
(C) Negi Haruba / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||The Quintessential Quintuplets|
|Japanese Title||五等分の花嫁 (5-toubun no Hanayome)|
|Alternative Title||Gotoubun no Hanayome, The Five Wedded Brides|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Drama ,Ecchi ,Harem ,Romance ,School Life ,Shounen ,Anime ,MOST WANTED ,YouTuber Recommendations ,Best Selling Manga ,Kodansha 2019 Highlights ,Sweet ,Onee-san ,Completed Series ,Winter Anime 2021 ,Kodansha promotion: Manga To Anime ,Comedy April Promotion|
|Available since||October 23, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / October 23, 2018 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.