I'm really into Anime and that's all I care, but why do I have to live with the most popular actor in Japan!?
Ito Suzuki, who loves to watch Anime all by herself at her room, has a twin sister, Oto. Oto is a famous and beautiful actress known by everyone in the world.
One day, Oto disappears after she told Ito "I want to be a normal girl again!" Then Oto's manager comes to pick up Ito, to make her play Oto's part as a body double. Since Oto had made Ito quit her job, Ito has no choice but do as he says.
After moving into Oto's apartment, Ito meets Manato, the most popular actor in Japan. She remembers that she saw a news show on TV that said Oto married Manato.
But something doesn't add up. "We're married, aren't we?" Ito asks.
"If a fake marriage counts, that is."
Now Ito needs to fake herself as Oto to her fake husband!!
(C)Shizuku Aoyama (C)Io Misaki
|Series Title||<Serial>Wifeswap: How I Wound Up Married to My Twin's Husband -Love Fell into the Palm of My Hand-（KADOKAWA TATESC）|
|Genre||Manga ,V-Scroll Comics|
|Available since||March 24, 2023 (12:00 AM) PT / March 24, 2023 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||129pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.