Ryoma Mikoshiba travels to the capital to meet with Rhoadseria's House of Lords. While there, he holds an evening party to win over neutral nobles for his rebellion. The only problem is the uninvited guests—that is, assassins!
The Kingdom of Rhoadseria's House of Lords summons Ryoma Mikoshiba as a "witness," so he travels to the capital to meet with them. However, the House of Lords aren't the only ones welcoming Ryoma with ulterior motives. Everyone, even the queen, seems to be conspiring against him.
Resolved to rebel against the kingdom, Ryoma holds a large evening party flaunting the riches of the now-prosperous Wortenia Peninsula in a bid to turn the neutral nobles to his side. Not everyone is in a party mood, though, as uninvited guests sneak in to assassinate Ryoma!
Will the House of Lords attempt to arrest Ryoma for his war with Count Salzberg? And just who is sending these assassins? The winds of rebellion kick up once again in Rhoadseria!
Copyright © 2020 Ryota Hori Illustrations Copyright © 2020 bob
|Series Title||Record of Wortenia War|
|Japanese Title||ウォルテニア戦記 (Wortenia Senki)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Action ,Adventure ,Drama ,Fantasy ,Harem ,Martial Arts ,Shounen ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Full-size Illustration ,Royalty/Nobility|
|Available since||September 19, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / September 19, 2022 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||165pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.