Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
In order to impress an esteemed client at a tea ceremony—where Kogetsuan's old master will be in attendance—Nao plans to help Tsubaki make the perfect wagashi. Before she can get started, however, Tsubaki injures his right hand while trying to protect her. He quietly confesses his love for her is true, but Nao is still torn on whether to tell him her real identity. Despite her reservations, Nao falls deeper into Tsubaki's inviting embrace... Then, on the day of the event, Nao runs into a familiar face who knows about what happened to her mother fifteen years ago.
Natsumi Ando / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Something's Wrong With Us|
|Japanese Title||私たちはどうかしている (Watashitachi wa Douka shiteiru)|
|Genre||Manga ,Drama ,Josei ,Mystery ,Psychological ,Romance ,Workplace ,Welcome to Japan ,Kodansha: Line-Wide Manga Sale|
|Available since||December 08, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / December 08, 2020 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||162pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.