Viola had almost resigned herself to dying not only as the daughter of a penniless earl but as a spinster too when her family received a letter from a wealthy duke asking for her hand in marriage! What will his fiendish proposal mean for her family?
If you thought regular marriages were insane, wait until you see the contract Viola signed! Our heroine, the daughter of an earl, signed herself away in a marriage contract to an aloof duke, Cersis, in order to save her family from a lifetime of poverty. All of a sudden, Viola's life is turned upside down when she moves into the Fisaris family's manor and is left to negotiate her new life as a ""show wife"" in a world she had only ever caught glimpses of before. How will she shake things up at the Fisaris estate?
Copyright(C) 2013 Tsuredurebana Illustrations Copyright(C) 2013 Rin Hagiwara
|Series Title||Can Someone Please Explain What's Going On?!|
|Japanese Title||誰かこの状況を説明してください！ ～契約から始まるウェディング～ (Dareka Kono Joukyou wo Setsumei Shite Kudasai! ~Keiyaku kara Hajimaru Wedding~)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Shoujo ,Fantasy ,Romance ,Family ,Royalty/Nobility|
|Available since||March 16, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / March 16, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||246pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.