Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Everyone wants to be remembered...Untold years after the strange Beasts drove humanity to extinction, Willem emerges from his slumber as the sole survivor. A new civilization of various other races has risen on the floating islands, but there'sno place for a featureless human among them. After aimlessly wandering for a time, Willem grudgingly accepts a job with the military, only to discover that the ""weapons"" he watches over are in fact young faeries. As he slowly learns more about the children and how they're linked to his past, the war with the Beasts grows increasingly desperate. When the girls prepare to fight a hopeless battle, is there anything a lone human can do...?
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||WorldEnd: What Do You Do at the End of the World? Are You Busy? Will You Save Us?|
|Japanese Title||終末なにしてますか？忙しいですか？救ってもらっていいですか？ (Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii Desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii Desu ka?)|
|Alternative Title||SukaSuka, What are you doing at the end? Are you busy? Can you save me?|
|By (author)||Akira Kareno|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Full-size Illustration ,Seinen ,Anime ,Mystery ,Fantasy ,Slice of Life ,Tragedy ,Romance ,Drama ,MOST WANTED ,Non-Human ,Your New Favorite Series Awaits! Light Novel|
|Available since||July 31, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / July 31, 2018 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||179pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.