Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
After her father gets remarried, Mao feels like she no longer has a home and ends up moving in with Hiro, her childhood friend. Mao falls in love with Hiro, who is kind and takes care of her. Aiming to become self-reliant she gets a part-time job with Daiki, who is home for the summer break. Hiro's been acting strange, and so, at the fireworks festival Mao inadvertently ends up asking him if he likes her! Emotions are stirring up for everyone, including Hiro's little brother Daiki.
(C) Taamo / Kodansha Ltd.
Sale ends Jun 25, 2018
(08:59 PM PDT)
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.