Fated to die as the villainess of an otome game, Mystia sets out to change her own unhappy ending! Mystia Aren is the daughter of a noble family, and she just started high school. She's surrounded by a group of adoring classmates and her charming fiancé. Everything seems perfect. Except that this world is actually a dating sim called Kyun-Love, and Mystia knows she's been reincarnated into the role of the main character's evil rival! Mystia is determined to do everything she can to avoid her fate, but it's not as easy as it sounds. Especially when all the boys keep falling in love with her!
|Series Title||I Was Reincarnated as the Villainess in an Otome Game but the Boys Love Me Anyway!|
|Japanese Title||悪役令嬢ですが攻略対象の様子が異常すぎる (Akuyaku Reijou desu ga Kouryaku Taishou no Yousu ga Ijousugiru)|
|Alternative Title||I'm the Villainess, but the Capture Targets Are Too Abnormal|
|Author||ATAKA / Sou Inaida|
|Contributions by||Hachipisu Wan|
|Genre||Manga ,Shoujo ,Fantasy ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Comedy ,School Life ,Harem ,Romance ,Drama ,Villainess ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Maid ,Royalty/Nobility|
|Available since||March 26, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / March 26, 2021 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||186pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.