"It's bittersweet, scary, entertaining; it'll make a mess out of your emotional state." "I've never read any comic this scary..." The sixth volume of the horror love story causing an uproar on social media is here!
Yuri and the gang head to Hiroto's house to save him, but they are greeted by the dark Aono's confusing words, Hiroto's unconscious mother, and the children's screams. Amid the chaos, the dark Aono presses Yuri again: "If you want more from me, you have to give me more." Yuri swore to give him nothing else, but will she accept his offer or reject it? The Yotsukubi-sama arc reaches its intense, terrifying climax!!
Umi Shiina/ Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||I Want To Hold Aono-kun So Badly I Could Die|
|Japanese Title||青野くんに触りたいから死にたい (Aono-kun ni Sawaritai kara Shinitai)|
|Alternative Title||I Want to Die Because I Want to Touch Aono|
|Genre||Manga ,Romance ,School Life ,Seinen ,Slice of Life ,Supernatural ,Drama|
|Available since||July 28, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / July 28, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||191pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.