Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
A yaoi romance between a good boy who didn't know he was waiting for a hero, and a bad boy who comes to his rescue! Now a hit streaming anime!
“I don't like caramel sauce. I prefer something bitter...”
Masahiro Setagawa doesn't believe in heroes, but wishes he could: He's found himself in a gang of small-time street bullies who use him to run errands. But when high school teacher (and scourge of the streets) Kousuke Ohshiba comes to his rescue, he finds he may need to start believing after all...and as their relationship deepens, he realizes a hero might be just what he was looking for this whole time.
(C) Memeco Arii / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Hitorijime My Hero|
|Japanese Title||ひとりじめマイヒーロー (Hitorijime My Hero)|
|Alternative Title||My Very Own Hero|
|Genre||Manga ,Boy's Love / Yaoi ,Comedy ,School Life ,Slice of Life ,Romance ,Anime ,Teacher|
|Available since||January 22, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / January 22, 2019 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||196pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.