A great sage, abandoned by humans after his reincarnation, sets about building a powerful empire for monsters!
Finally reaching the ant core, Belamus finds none other than his old friend Hereldyne awaiting him. In his hatred for the great sage, Hereldyne has been sending monsters to destroy the village in order to enact his misguided revenge. Seeing that Hereldyne is beyond salvation, Belamus resolves to fight him. Along with the help of Delarosa and her friends, the decisive final battle between the two mages is about to begin!
Includes a bonus comic chapter and a new short story by the author of the original light novels!
The Abandoned Reincarnation Sage Miraijin A, Kurikaramaru, Kikkaiki/Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||The Abandoned Reincarnation Sage (Manga)|
|Genre||Manga ,Action ,Adventure ,Fantasy ,Harem ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Shounen ,Magic|
|Available since||August 02, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / August 02, 2022 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||190pages (*note)|
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.