Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Despite being born to a wealthy Greek family, Alesia lived a humble life with her mother after her ruthless grandfather banished them from the family. Then, for the first time in 15 years, Alesia is summoned by her grandfather only to be told he has chosen a man to whom she must marry. He demands she marry Sebastien Fiorukis, the eldest son of another wealthy Greek family. The two families have been feuding for two generations, so what could her grandfather be scheming? But if she accepts this proposal, her ill mother will be saved. Alesia reluctantly agrees, but she didn't know how her new fiance would treat her...
KAZUKO FUJITA／SARAH MORGAN
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.