In her pursuit of Tiffanyer, Inglis reunites with the ancient dragon Fufailbane in her second life. She's excited for both a fearsome fight and the chance to eat delicious dragon meat, but her plans are about to go awry!
In her pursuit of a feisty hieral menace, Inglis happens upon the ancient dragon she shared a fateful bond with in her previous life. Seeing the fearsome creature inspires in her but a singular thought: "Dragon meat is supposed to be really tasty."
Inglis is excited for the chance to simultaneously solve Alcard's famine and test her strength against the primal power of an ancient dragon...but some of her past decisions are about to come back to haunt her! Can this fierce clash bring forth new miracles?
Copyright © 2021 Hayaken Illustrations © 2021 Nagu
|Series Title||Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire ♀|
|Japanese Title||英雄王、武を極めるため転生す ～そして、世界最強の見習い騎士♀～ (Eiyuu-Ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tensei Su: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi)|
|Alternative Title||The King of Heroes reincarnates to polish his skill to the limit and becomes the strongest knight in training in the world♀|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Fantasy ,Gender Bender ,Action ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Drama ,Family ,Full-size Illustration ,Winter Anime 2023 ,Anime ,Royalty/Nobility|
|Available since||September 16, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / September 16, 2022 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||157pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.