Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
When her two-year engagement comes to an abrupt end, magical toolmaker Dahlia realizes it's time to start living for herself. She turns her back on romance to pursue her beloved craft, only to discover it's not the quiet life she expected!
After dying of overwork in Japan, Dahlia is reborn into a world filled with magic. Raised by a master of magical toolmaking, she develops a passion for the craft and becomes engaged to her father's apprentice. Before her father can see her wed, however, he suddenly passes away. As if this weren't enough, on the day before their wedding, her fiancé announces that he's in love—but not with her!
Dahlia finally realizes she needs to live for herself. She vows to be her own woman from now on and devote herself to her craft, even if it's not quite the quiet life she was hoping for! From a chance encounter with a knight to starting her own company, there are challenges aplenty on the horizon. But this young craftswoman is no longer a shrinking violet—she's Dahlia, and she's ready to bloom.
Copyright (C) Amagishi Hisaya 2018 Illustrations by Kei
|Series Title||Dahlia in Bloom: Crafting a Fresh Start with Magical Tools|
|Japanese Title||魔導具師ダリヤはうつむかない ~今日から自由な職人ライフ~ (Madougushi Dahlia wa Utsumukanai: Kyou kara Jiyuu na Shokunin Life)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Fantasy ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Romance ,Magic ,Workplace ,Full-size Illustration ,Halloween Coin Fair 2021 ,Halloween Supernatural & Magic|
|Available since||September 27, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / September 27, 2021 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||249pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.