Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
In “Rubella”, Dr. Sakura Kounotori meets a little girl who has congenital cataracts and a hole in her ventricular septum. The cause? Congenital rubella syndrome, a disease suffered by babies who catch rubella in the womb. Japan's the only developed country in the world that still has a rubella problem because the rate of inoculation against the disease remains low. This volume also features the story “Domestic Violence” and the conclusion of “Accident & Emergency.”
(C) You Suzunoki / Kodansha Ltd.
Sale ends Aug 22, 2022
(08:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.