Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
The broomsports combat league has begun at Kimberly Magic Academy! Eager to showcase their growth as they enter their third year at school, Oliver and his friends split into three-person teams and enter the event. Nanao and her teammates, considered the top students of their year, are in for a fierce battle when they are targeted by other teams. Meanwhile, the general election for the student body president is finally underway, and the investigation into Enricos disappearance continues Will they ever find the person responsible?
|Series Title||Reign of the Seven Spellblades|
|Japanese Title||七つの魔剣が支配する (Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai suru)|
|Alternative Title||Seven Swords Dominate|
|By (author)||Bokuto Uno|
|By (artist)||Ruria Miyuki|
|Translated by||Andrew Cunningham|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Action ,Comedy ,Fantasy ,Magic ,School Life ,Full-size Illustration|
|Available since||December 13, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / December 13, 2022 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||214pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.