Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
In the Saitama Prefecture Inter-High qualifying matches, the Walabis have managed to win all their games despite Nozomi's Onda's uneven play. But their opponent in the first round of the tournament is the crowned champion of Saitama, Hosei Urawa. Can the Warabis manage to slay the giant--the team whose absolute dominance has led to them not giving up even a single point in Saitama play the past two years?
Naoshi Arakawa / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Farewell, My Dear Cramer|
|Japanese Title||さよなら私のクラマー (Sayonara Watashi no Cramer)|
|Alternative Title||Good-bye, Cramer|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Drama ,School Life ,Shounen ,Sports ,Anime ,Spring Anime 2021|
|Available since||November 12, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / November 12, 2019 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
|Chapters included in this volume||Farewell, My Dear Cramer Chapter 12
Farewell, My Dear Cramer Chapter 13
Farewell, My Dear Cramer Chapter 14
Farewell, My Dear Cramer Chapter 15
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.