Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Would you pay in blood to have access to the witch's knowledge?
Rumors about Yuuri Watoh being a witch who feeds upon the misfortune of others have kept customers away from her Eastern Medicine Shop as long as she can remember--until he showed up.
Intrigued by the rumors, Count Ernest Travis Selden, close attendant to the Hylant king and a notorious eccentric, seeks the Hinomoto witch's specialized knowledge to solve a royal incident. But borrowing the witch's aid comes at a steep price--one that can't be paid in gold or jewels.
How will the stubborn shut-in vampire witch who hails from the East handle the peculiar Western Count who frequently brings her problems to solve and seems all too happy to pay the price?
(C) Cross Infinite World
|Series Title||The Misfortune Devouring Witch is Actually a Vampire?!|
|Japanese Title||意地っ張りな魔女殿へ (Ijippari na Majo-dono e)|
|Publisher||Cross Infinite World|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Shoujo ,Historical ,Completed Series ,Mystery ,Fantasy ,Vampires ,Slice of Life ,Supernatural ,Romance ,Drama ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Witch|
|Available since||February 07, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / February 07, 2020 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||401pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.