Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
A mysterious story about sake written by ZUN. This is the latest official comic of "Touhou Project"!
Miyoi works at Geidontei, a izakaya pub in a remote part of the fantasy land, Gensokyo. As a postergirl, she is worried that there is a rumor that some of their customers have disappeared, and that ghoul had kidnapped them.
Reimu, a priestess of Hakurei Shrine, sets out to investigate the case--what is behind all this?
(C)Team Shanghai Alice, (C)Mizutaki
|Series Title||<Chapter release>The Lotus Eaters, Drunk and Sober|
|Japanese Title||東方酔蝶華 ロータスイーター達の酔醒 (Touhou Suichouka: Lotus Eater-tachi no Suisei)|
|Alternative Title||Touhou Suichouka: Drunkening and Sobering of Lotus-Eaters, Touhou Suichouka: Lotus Eaters' Sobering|
|Genre||Manga ,Fantasy ,Simulpub Release ,Shounen ,Slice of Life ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements|
|Available since||September 26, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / September 26, 2021 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||37pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.