Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Chasing the handsome bounty on its head, the Quin Zaza tracks down the ferocious ship eater that's been gorging on ships one after another. But when the crew tries to bring it down, the dragon ends up swallowing Vanabelle whole! They know that if they don't get her out quick, she's done for. Cornered and fighting for dear life, can Mika and the gang finish the dragon and rescue their crewmate?!
Taku Kuwabara / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Drifting Dragons|
|Japanese Title||空挺ドラゴンズ (Kuutei Dragons)|
|Alternative Title||Airborne Dragons|
|Genre||Manga ,Action ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Drama ,Fantasy ,Seinen ,Anime ,Winter Anime 2020 ,Dragon|
|Available since||December 03, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / December 03, 2019 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||195pages (*note)|
|Chapters included in this volume||Drifting Dragons Chapter 24
Drifting Dragons Chapter 25
Drifting Dragons Chapter 26
Drifting Dragons Chapter 27
Drifting Dragons Chapter 28
Drifting Dragons Chapter 29
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.