Nima Momosato is jinxed. Whenever she has a crush on someone, they end up finding love elsewhere right in front of her eyes. She ends up joining a slightly weird club that observes and studies other people's love lives and relationships. Really, that's what they do! Enjoy this new type of romance comedy in which love never works out!
(C)2011 Nikki Asada(Akita Publishing Co.，Ltd.)
|Series Title||Heart Break Club, Chapter Collections|
|Japanese Title||青春しょんぼりクラブ (Seishun Shonbori Club)|
|Alternative Title||Melancholic Sentimentalism of Youth|
|Publisher||Akita Publishing Co.,Ltd.|
|Genre||Manga ,Chapter Release ,Shoujo ,Comedy ,School Life ,Romance ,Drama|
|Available since||December 12, 2017 (07:01 AM) PT / December 13, 2017 (12:01 AM) JST|
|Page count||37pages (*note)|
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.