Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Hiro Hiyorimi is a boy who has just moved to the Sasanaki City to meet his sister. While walking down the sidewalk, he is suddenly hit by a car (crushed by construction beams in the anime). On the verge of death, he is seen by a young woman clad in gothic clothes. She then resurrects him, leaving him alive in the hospital morgue. He wakes up confused over what happened, only to encounter the woman again as she eliminates some wolf creatures. She addresses Hiro as ""her servant"" and introduces herself as ""Hime"" (Japanese for Princess) and explains that she is a member of the royal family of the Monster Realm.
(C) Yasunori Mitsunaga / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Princess Resurrection|
|Japanese Title||怪物王女 (Kaibutsu Oujo)|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Supernatural ,Action ,Anime ,Completed Series ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Vampires|
|Available since||October 25, 2016 (12:00 AM) PT / October 25, 2016 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||205pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.