Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Aur has begun building the elaborate, labyrinthine dungeon of a Demon King. However, he must face a new obstacle when the Kingdom of Figuria sends a group of adventurers to slay him. Aur continues to build his dungeon while dodging assassins, all the while playing with the dignity and desires of humans, in Volume 2 of this dark fantasy!
2016 Toshimasa Komiya, 2016 Warau Yakan
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||How to Build a Dungeon: Book of the Demon King|
|Publisher||Seven Seas Entertainment|
|Genre||Manga ,Mature ,Fantasy ,Supernatural ,Action ,Harem ,Drama ,Elves ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Witch ,Dungeon / Labyrinth|
|Available since||April 13, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / April 13, 2021 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.