Digital Manga & Light Novels
To discover the roots of Dojuku Academy and his ancestry, Zaizen had an extraordinary encounter with the "Legendary Investing Genius", Ryugoro. Now Takashi's interest was focused on Fujita Kaneshichi. The founder of Dojuku Academy and the self-made billionaire, Kaneshichi was the man who spotted Ryugoro's talent.Born in the Edo Period and lived through the Meiji, Taisho, and Showa, how did Kaneshichi make his first fortune? The clue was in the last days of Shogunate rule where there was a great chance for getting rich through money alchemy...Another encounter was with the fiercest and toughest alumni corps of the investment club. Attending the club's traditional summer camp, acquaintance with his alumni became a living hell for Takashi! What could he learn from the history and predecessors?
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please check the settlement page for the determined value.
* Boosted Coin will not be granted when using coupons.
* Pre-order Coin (x5) is calculated based upon the Standard Coin.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.