Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Still disguised as her male alter ego, Cecil, reincarnated villainess Cecilia Sylvie discovers that the only surefire method of averting her death is raising all the heroes affections enough to enter the True Love Route. But Eins and Zwei, twins whose scenarios she never completed in her past life, are proving an uphill battle. As if that werent bad enough, the siblings seem to be hiding something... Meanwhile, escalating advances from Oscar and Gilbert have Cecilias heart racing! Will she be able to uncover the twins secret while hiding her own? Her life depends on it!
|Series Title||Cross-Dressing Villainess Cecilia Sylvie (Light Novels)|
|By (author)||Hiroro Akizakura|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Comedy ,Fantasy ,Gender Bender ,Villainess ,Romance ,Shoujo ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Full-size Illustration|
|Available since||November 22, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / November 22, 2022 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||201pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.