Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
With Tatsuya's transfer imminent, Azumi frets, Shiori shudders, and Ryoko is struck with a sudden dizziness that interferes with her ability to fight. Her feelings for the Kendo Team Captain run deep, and his departure means that her reason for fighting is going to have to shift from making him proud to building confidence in herself. And Principal Todo longs to turn Ryoko's misery into K-Fight entertainment by having her next bout filmed by stalker-in-training Daisaku. Daimon High School, where brawn beats brain, may very well get turned upside down.
(C) REIJI SAIGA 2000 (C) SORA INOUE 2000
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.