Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Ochibi and his friends are back in the seventh installation of The Diary of Ochibi! Volume 7 continues to follow Ochibi and his friends throughout the four seasons as they stumble upon tiny encounters in their daily lives. What color does snow turn when it is covered with shadow? Have you ever tried to count how many raindrops there are? Everyday is filled with new unknowns, and by changing your perspective ever so slightly you can make new discoveries.
Artist Moyoco Anno’s simplistic, yet colorful style immerses the reader in the childhood innocence of Ochibi and his friends. Volume 7 also contains four bonus mangas, “Akame, Who Came From the Moon”, “Shiroppoi and the Mushroom Forest”, “Pankui’s Battle”, and “Grandpa and Jack”.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.